Applebee’s: Free meal, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• There will be 7 entrées to choose from, beverage and gratuity not included. Military ID or proof of service required.
Bar Louie America: Free meal, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• Active duty military members and veterans can receive a free meal, up to $10 in value, and a free non-alcoholic beverage. Available at all locations, military ID or proof of service is required.
BD’s Mongolian Grill: Half off stir-fry, Nov. 5-11, 2012.
• Valid military ID. Only at participating locations.
California Pizza Kitchen: Free meal, Nov. 11 & 12, 2012
• Free meal and non-alcoholic beverage for veterans and active military with valid ID or proof of service.
Champps Americana: Free meal, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• All Veterans and Active Military will receive a free Champps Cheeseburger and fries on Monday, Nov. 12. Proof of service required. Offer not valid for the Pepperjack Bacon Stack Burger or Kobe Burger. Dine in only, valid at participating locations.
Cheeseburger in Paradise: Free meal, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Free meal from select menu with military ID or proof of service. Beverages and gratuity not included.
Chilis Restaurant: Free meal, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• Chili’s is offering all military veterans past and present their choice of one of 7 meals. This offer is available from 11am – 5pm on Nov. 11, 2012 at participating Chili’s in the U.S. only. Dine-in from limited menu only; beverages and gratuity not included. Veterans and active duty military simply show proof of military service.
Denny’s: Free meal, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Free all you can eat pancakes from 6 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 12 for all active, retirees, and veterans with a valid military ID or proof of military service. Offer available in every Denny’s nationwide.
Friendly’s: Free meal, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Free breakfast during breakfast hours for active military and veterans with ID.
Golden Corral: Free meal, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• If you are a veteran, retired, currently serving, in the National Guard or Reserves, you are invited to participate in Golden Corral’s Military Appreciation Monday dinner. For more information visit http://www.goldencorral.com/military/.
Hooters: Free meal, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• Offer good for all veterans and active duty military personnel. Get 10 Free Wings – Boneless or Regular, drink purchase required. Offer valid at participating Hooters only; open to all active duty and military veterans with valid military ID or proof of military service. For more information, visit, www.HootersVeteransDay.com.
Hy-Vee: Free meal, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Free Veterans Day breakfast from 7 a.m. – 11 a.m. at all Hy-Vee supermarkets with in-store dining. Please call ahead to verify participation, and bring proof of service.
Krispy Kreme: Free doughnut, Veterans Day, Nov. 11, 2012
• Available only at participating Krispy Kreme stores. Offer available to all active-duty, retirees & veterans. Be sure to call ahead to verify your local Krispy Kreme is participating.
Little Caesars Pizza: Free Crazy Bread®, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Little Caesars is honoring the men and women of the United States armed forces this Veterans Day by providing veterans and active military members with a free Crazy Bread® with proof of military status or proof of service at participating stores nationwide. Call ahead to verify participation.
Lone Star Steakhouse: Free entrée, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• All veterans and active duty military will receive a FREE entrée from the Stars & Stripes Menu. ID required, please call ahead for verification.
Longhorn Steakhouse: Free Texas Tonion & drink, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• Complimentary Texas Tonion and non-alcoholic beverage. Offer good for Veterans and active-duty military members. Proof of service required.
Max & Erma’s: Free meal, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• Participating Max & Erma’s locations are offering military members and veterans a free Best Cheeseburger in America Combo, which includes tortilla soup or side Caesar salad, seasoned fries, and chocolate chip cookies.
O’Charley’s: Free entree, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Free entree from the $9.99′er menu for all active military and veterans with proof of service.
Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onions and Cokes, Nov 11 & 12, 2012
• Outback Steakhouse is honoring America’s military veterans by offering active duty military and veterans a free Bloomin’ Onion and a Coca-Cola product during the week leading up to Veteran’s Day. This offer is available to Military Personnel with ID. Also receive 10% off your purchase from Nov. 13 through Dec. 31, 2012.
Red Lobster: Free Appetizer, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• Free Appetizer on Veterans Day with military ID or proof of service. Vets may choose from a select list of appetizers.
Red Robin: Free Meal, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Free Red’s Tavern Double and Bottomless Steak Fries for all Red Robin guests with a military ID or proof of service.
The Spaghetti Warehouse: Buy one entrée, get one free, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Buy one entrée, get one free, coupon required. Choose any of 11 Original Recipe Spaghetti entrées and receive a second entrée free. This offer is open to everyone, not just veterans. Download the coupon at their website (available starting Nov. 5th).
Texas Corral: Free entrée, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• Offer available to all active duty members and veterans with ID. Note: All Texas Corral locations also regularly offer a 50% discount to active duty police officers, firemen and military personnel dining in.
Texas Roadhouse: Free lunch, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Every Texas Roadhouse location across the country will participate in the free lunch event to honor the men and women of our armed forces. Choose from one of 10 free meals, plus sides and a drink. Offer good for All veterans – including all active, retired or former U.S. military. ID Required.
T.G.I.-Fridays: Free lunch, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
• Valid for all U.S. Military personnel and veterans. Must wear uniform (if permitted by your service) or present military ID or other proof of service. Only valid at participating locations for anyone with an old or current military ID.
Olive Garden: Free entrée, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012.
• Offer good for veterans and active duty military, on Sunday, Nov. 11 during regular business hours. Choose from a special menu; all entrées inlcude freshly baked garlic sticks and choice of soup or salad. Offer good in US and Canada, proof of service required.
Tim Hortons: Free donut, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• All US locations are offering a free donut to all veterans (check out the Star Spangled donut!).
UNO’s Pizza: Free pizza or entrée, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• Free individual pizza or entrée with the purchase of a pizza or entrée of equal or greater value. Available for all active duty and veterans. No coupon necessary; proof of service required.
7-Eleven: Free Slurpee, Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
• Free small Slurpee on Sunday, Nov. 11 from 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Offer good to all current and former military members. ID or proof of service required.
BEFORE YOU GO…
• Bring Proof of Military Service: Most companies require some form of military ID. These include: a Military ID Card (active/reserve/retired), Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), Drivers License with Veterans Designation, Photograph in uniform, be wearing uniform (if your service permits), Veterans Organization Card (e.g., American Legion and VFW), DD214, discharge paperwork, or other form of identification. Other restaurants and companies may go by the honor system.
• Call Ahead: Second, always call ahead to verify locations, times, and participation. Many of the listed companies are franchises and may have different policies. We will do our best to keep this page updated as we find new info.
Get the latest Veterans Day discounts and meals at TheMilitaryWallet.com.