Los Angeles firefighters were called out to Ozzy Osbourne’s home again on Tuesday night after the rocker sparked a blaze while making himself a late-night snack.
The Black Sabbath frontman was injured during a fire that broke out at the California home he shares with wife Sharon Osbourne back in January and there was another drama there overnight.
Opening up about the latest blaze, Sharon has tweeted, “I’m in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!”
I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!
— Sharon Osbourne (@MrsSOsbourne) August 28, 2013
There were no other details about the latest fire drama or the damage caused at press time.
January’s early morning blaze, which was caused by a candle, left Ozzy with singed hair, no eyebrows and minor burns to his face.