News

Bieber banned from Super Bowl parties

Bieber banned from Super Bowl parties

BAD BOY BIEBER: Justin wasn't wanted at this weekend's Super Bowl bashes. Photo: Associated Press

Troubled singer Justin Bieber as turned away from at least four exclusive pre-Super Bowl parties in New York City in the early hours of Sunday morning because club bosses feared he would cause a scandal in their venue.

The “Baby” hitmaker and his entourage were refused entry to his regular hangout, 1OAK nightclub, and he was later turned away from another three pre-Super Bowl events, including Jay Z’s performance at the DirecTV Super Saturday Night Bash at Pier 40.

A source tells the New York Daily News, “While Bieber may be one of the biggest stars in the world, most clubs don’t want the hassle of having him inside anymore. He is radioactive until he stops being so volatile. No one wants the bad press that follows him everywhere he goes.”

PHOTOS: Justin Bieber through the years | WATCH: Orange is the new Bieber

Bieber eventually headed to the Leather & Laces bash thrown by models Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, where he was seen showing off his skateboarding skills to guests. He was later spotted skateboarding through Times Square with two handlers chasing after him.

The pop star had earlier suffered difficulties when he flew into New Jersey for the sporting event – officials reportedly smelled a strong odor of marijuana and searched Bieber’s plane with sniffer dogs, but no contraband was found.

EXTRA: Deport Justin Bieber

It follows a string of legal woes for the singer, who was arrested for driving under the influence, resisting arrest without violence and driving without a valid license in Miami, Florida last month. He is due in court on Feb. 14. He has also been charged with assaulting a limousine driver and is due in court on that charge in March.

Recent News

17 hours ago in Entertainment

Jim Beam fills 14 millionth bottle of bourbon

jimbeam807686855761

Jim Beam has filled and sealed its 14 millionth barrel of bourbon since the 1933 repeal of Prohibition, achieving a first in the bourbon industry.

17 hours ago in Music

Stone Temple Pilots shoot down Scott Stapp rumors

scottstapp

Stone Temple Pilots have denied reports suggesting the former Creed rocker is set to become their new lead vocalist.

17 hours ago in Entertainment, Viral Videos

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ as told by emojis

11-overlay-2

If the blockbuster movie was told entirely by characters on your cell phone.

17 hours ago in Entertainment, Weird

‘Rock’ your clock

dwaynetherockjohnson690454149554

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has an app to help you organize their day.

17 hours ago in Entertainment, Sports

Hulk Hogan seeks second slam of Gawker over racist comments leak

Terry Bollea, known as professional wrestler Hulk Hogan, listens while testifying in his case against the news website Gawker at the Pinellas County Courthouse, in St. Petersburg, Fla., Monday, March 7, 2016. Hogan is suing Gawker for $100 million for publishing a video of him having sex with his best friend's wife. (Boyzell Hosey/Tampa Bay Times via AP, Pool)

Hulk Hogan accused Gawker of leaking his racist remarks in a lawsuit filed in Florida on Monday involving a secretly-recorded sex tape of the wrestling celebrity, who recently won $140 million in damages against the media website in a related case.