Date(s) - 11/21/2014 - 11/23/2014
It’s time for the 18th Annual Mayflower Marathon Food Drive presented by¬†Bud‚Äôs Plumbing,¬†Heating and Air Conditioning.
WHEN:¬†November 21st¬†– 23rd, 2014
WHERE TO DONATE:
Your local area Farm Fresh Supermarket – STARTING NOV 1st
You can help us get a jump start on the event by donating non-perishable food NOW at any¬†Farm Fresh Supermarket.¬†They‚Äôve even created a¬†5-dollar bag¬†that you can purchase and donate filled with items the foodbanks really need. Look for it on display at your¬†Farm Fresh
COLISEUM CENTRAL – PENINSULA TOWNCENTER - STARTING NOV 21st – 23rd
PEMBROKE MALL – VIRGINIA BEACH¬†–¬†– STARTING NOV 21st – 23rd
Near the Target Parking Lot
WHAT TO DONATE:
- Turkeys, Hams and all of the traditional sides
- Lean Canned Protein¬†-¬† peanut butter, tuna, chicken, turkey, beans
- Fruits and Vegetables¬†-¬† canned fruits and vegetables, pasta sauce, 100% fruit juice, fruit preserves, dried fruit
- Whole Grains¬†-¬†cereal, pasta, oatmeal, rice, crackers
- Meals¬†–¬†soups, stews, boxed meals, canned pasta
All food and monetary donations will go to the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore¬†and the Foodbank of the Virginia Peninsula.
Thanks to our sponsors including¬†New Bell Moving and Storage, your Atlas Van Lines agent and Chevrolet.
¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†
All donations¬†will benefit the¬†Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia¬†and the Eastern Shore¬†and the¬†Virginia Peninsula Foodbank.
You can see how you can assist the Foodbank in your area through the following links: Click Here