Date(s) - 05/09/2014 - 05/11/2014
Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Monsters are taking over the beach at Kalbones Off Road Monsters on the Beach, presented by Pungo Off Road! This wildly-popular event brings thrills and chills to the Virginia Beach oceanfront as monster trucks battle for ultimate sand domination! This family-targeted event is loud, fast, and exciting. A course is built right on the beach at 6th Street, with bleachers overlooking from the boardwalk. Sand dunes and junk cars combine to make the race course fast and fun for drivers and spectators alike. This is a ticketed event, with prices designed to fit the family budget. Each of the four shows is approximately two hours in length. CHECK OUT PHOTOS HERE
Monster Experience sessions:
Monster Experience tickets are $30 PER PERSON and sell out very quickly!
FRIDAY, MAY 9 (7:00pm show) Monster Experience opens at 5:30pm
SATURDAY, MAY 10 (Noon show and 7:00pm show) Monster Experience opens at 10:30am for the Noon show and 5:30pm for the 7:00pm show
SUNDAY, MAY 11 (2:00pm show) Monster Experience opens at 12:30pm for the 2:00pm show
- $12 (plus service fees) in advance through Ticketmaster
- $15 day of show at the Box Office (*IF AVAILABLE*)
- $30 Monster Experience (each person in party must have a ticket)
- NO ADVANCE TICKETS sold at the Box Office on site
- Children 2 and under are admitted free for the regular shows.
- EACH person must have a ticket for Monster Experience.
- All events are RAIN OR SHINE.
ADVANCE TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED THROUGH TICKETMASTER (PHONE, ONLINE, OUTLETS.