NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS 12:01 A.M. EST on 5/5/14AND ENDS 11:59 P.M. EST on 5/9/14(THE “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”). SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND RESIDENTS OF THE NORFOLK LISTENING AREA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN CONTEST. THERE IS ONE WAY TO ENTER. ENTER VIA: FM99.com. Enter online during the Contest Entry Period. One random winner will be chosen after entry deadline. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor.
- PRIZES: (ONE) Total Weekly Prize consisting of: (One) Gift Card for one pair of Kaenon Sunglasses, a Philips Norelco SensoTouch, and a Cutter & Buck Lagacy Club Duffel. [Total ARV $734]
- CONTEST: One weekly contest will be held from 120:1am on 5/5/14 through 11:59pm on 5/9/14. Entrants must enter on FM99.com by filling out the entry form. Odds of winning a weekly prize will depend on the number of entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, CRN International, The Hershey Company, WNOR and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win. If potential winner is a minor in his/her own state prize may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by station employee after entry deadline. If winner is not reachable at the phone number provided at time of entry and notification is unsuccessful or if winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will result in forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability with (where lawful) a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within fourteen (14) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. If applicable, allow 5 weeks for delivery of prize following completion of notification process. Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
- CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Contest, agree to release Sponsor, and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons including death or property which may be sustained directly or indirectly with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional review, notification or compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for a.) for interrupted or unavailable satellite, telephone or other connections, or failed, telephone transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network b.) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Contest, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Contest or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. If, for any reason, Contest, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Contest, and determine winner from entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In case of dispute, authorized subscriber of e-mail account used to enter at actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail address during the Contest Period.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNER’S NAME: For the first initial, last name, hometown and state of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: WNOR BREATH SAVERS® CONTEST, 870 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 399, Chesapeake, VA 23320 by 5/31/14.
SPONSOR: CRN International, Inc., One Circular Ave, Hamden, CT 06514