1. How to enter and participate… From 10/7/13 at 12:00am through 10/13/13 at 11:59pm, entrants must text the keyword TOPPINGS to 77000 for a chance to win free pizza for a year from Brothers Pizza, 401 N. Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach, VA 23454. One entry per person for the duration of the contest.
2. Entry Deadline… 10/13/2013 at 11:59pm.
3. When prizes can be won… 10/14/13
4. The extent, nature and value of the prizes… One 16-inch 2-topping pizza per week for 52 weeks. Winners will receive coupons for each pizza. Limit one pizza per week. Must be redeemed between Monday and Sunday of week matching date on coupon. If winner does not redeem coupon during the week stated on that coupon. Winner may not use that coupon during another week. Coupons are not transferable. Coupons will run 10/21/13 through 10/20/14.
5. Basis for valuation of the prizes…$16.67 per pizza. Total prize value $866.84 per Brothers Pizza
6. Time and means of selection of winner (and/or tie breaking procedures)… On October 14, 2013, a WNOR staffer will randomly choose 5 winners from the pool of text entrants. Winners will be notified by phone.
7. All general WNOR contest rules apply and can be viewed at FM99.com. WNOR contests are open to all eligible residents who live or work within 75 miles from our offices who are 18 or older have not won anything on WNOR in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named. Prizes will be available for pick up starting 10/14/13 at the WNOR studios, 870 Greenbrier Circle, Ste. 399, Chesapeake, VA 23320.
Employees of WNOR , Tidewater Communications,. LLC, and its ultimate parent company, Saga Communications, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the WNOR main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian. Prize has no cash value