It’s been more than two decades since FM99 developed the Christmas Wish campaign to help our listeners during the holidays. Now the focal point of our annual fundraising efforts, Christmas Wish has generated well over one million dollars for our community. The money is used to fulfill wishes for food, clothing, toys, furniture, and similar items, as well as to pay rent, mortgage, utility, medical, and other bills. Another popular Christmas Wish is to reunite loved ones who otherwise couldn’t afford to gather for the holidays.
If you have a Christmas Wish for yourself, your family, a friend, co-worker, or anyone who could use a helping hand, just fill out the Christmas Wish Application Form below. Please understand that while we read every wish, it’s just not possible to grant them all. Thanks for listening to FM99, and happy holidays!
- In order for us to properly process your Christmas Wish, please make sure to completely fill out the form. Important: You must enter something in each field (box). If you’re missing some piece of info (the wish recipient’s address, for example), please type “don’t know” in that field. If the wish is for yourself, enter “n/a” in the fields for “their information.”
- Information entered here will remain confidential and be used strictly for the use of this application or to notify wish recipients.
- Please note that wish recipients may be required to provide documentation to substantiate this application. Providing false or misleading information may result in an application being denied or a granted wish being cancelled.
- Please take extra care when entering phone numbers and email addresses in case we need to contact you or the wish recipient. If you see “TCI” on your caller ID it’s probably someone from FM99 trying to contact you about your wish so please answer the phone!
- Due to the amount of time it takes to process these applications, the deadline to submit a Christmas Wish is Friday, December 14th at 5pm.
- Please submit your wish only once. Thank you!
After you complete each field in the form, please enter your wish in the large text box keeping these things in mind:
1. Briefly explain the reason for your wish. Be as SPECIFIC as possible. What is the nature of the problem that prompted you to write to us, and what caused it? If someone is out of work, why? Are there any extenuating circumstances we should know about? What steps have been taken to try and improve the situation? What makes this person/family especially deserving of help?
2. Then tell us EXACTLY what you are wishing for. What do you want us to do to help? If it’s to pay overdue bills, tell us specifically which bills are overdue and how much they are. Are children involved? If so, please tell us how many and give us their ages.
Review our Christmas Wish 2012 Rules and Regulations here.